processing / interpretation / integration
- Seismic data processing: we process 2D and 3D surveys, utilizing a full arsenal of mainstream and proprietary processing tools including specialized and advanced imaging tools for prestack time and depth migration, accounting for seismic anisotropy and velocity modeling. Expert 4D and time-lapse processing with demonstrated careful approach to cross-equalization.
- Multi-component seismic data processing: converted wave (3C) and pure mode (9C). Azimuthal anisotropy and fracture orientation analysis.
- Interactive Statics Technology (IST): this powerful and unique system solves difficult statics problems where conventional statics methodologies fail, leading to a dramatically improved seismic image. It has proven to work all over the world for all types of difficult near-surface conditions. We leverage the power of IST within our Dynamic Statics Processing (DSP) workflow to provide a superior result when statics ruin your image of the subsurface.
- Reservoir-Scale Velocity Modeling (RSVM): proven technology for careful time-to-depth conversion utilizing well log velocities, formation tops, seismic velocities and seismic horizon geometry/velocities. Resulting velocity field and calculated reservoir/target geometry can be used in the field development stage for steering drilling.
- Pseudo-Geostatistical Cascaded Inversion (PGCI): proven acoustic and elastic inversion workflows, integration of inversion results, well logs and various in-house generated attributes into a geostatistical reservoir modeling process. Structural, stratigraphic and lithological modeling.
- Conventional 2D/3D interpretation
- Advanced geocellular integrated model building
- Acoustic and elastic inversions with rock physics analysis
- Attribute generation and data analysis through non-linear machine-learning algorithms